Hill's Pet Health and Nutrition Center
The Hill's Pet Health and Nutrition Center is your local veterinarian. The doctors, nurses, and students of the Pet Health Center are dedicated to the care of your pet through all of its life stages.
Quality, compassionate care for life
We provide all the routine health care services any local veterinarian would provide as well as full service medical care and diagnostics.
Dr. Gabrielle Rands, primary care/clinical nutrition intern, is excited to help your pet on their journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle through the Healthy Weight Clinic!
A partial list of services provided by the center:
- Healthy Weight Clinic
- Preventive and Wellness Care
- Routine behavior consultations
- Chronic illness and pain management
- Intestinal parasite testing and treatment
- Heartworm testing and treatment
- Acute minor illness/injury
- Minor surgical procedures
- Interstate and international health certificates
- Compassionate end of life care services