Customer Service Updates from the Veterinary Health Center
- Kansas State University strongly encourages — but does not require — that everyone wear masks while indoors on university property.
- COVID-19 screening protocol
- For curbside assistance, please call 785-532-5690.
What to do if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 and your animal needs care:
- Consistent with CDC guidelines, please identify a COVID-negative person to bring your animal to the VHC.
- If this is not possible, please call ahead and share your status with us: 785-532-5690
COVID-19 Screening Protocol
We ask that you self-screen for COVID-19 using the questions below to determine the receiving process:
- Do you have COVID?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours: new loss of taste/smell, fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, congestion or runny nose?
- Have you traveled outside the United States in the last two weeks?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not enter the Veterinary Health Center without seeking clarification from VHC administration.
As a reminder, when visiting the Veterinary Health Center, we ask that you please follow the CDC guidelines for personal health and hygiene, including washing your hands frequently.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Updated: December 12, 2022